2014/1/3 Fernando Trebien <fernando.treb...@gmail.com>

> I decided to extend my comparison between tracktype and surface, now
> including smoothness. I think we may need a new tag to integrate all
> surface quality classification systems (it can well be a simple
> numeric tag). See this: http://i.imgur.com/yEJ52eE.png

I don't think we need yet another generalized tag for driveability of a
street. The current surface values give you an idea how a road might change
in rain / wet weather or improve when frozen, 4wd is only part of what you
need to know, mostly it is the clearance below the car and the distance
between the wheels that determine whether you can pass an uneven road or
not (maybe 4wd is assuming more generally an offroad vehicle).

tracktype is a scale from grade1 to grade5, if you want to add more values
they should go in between not after at the end (e.g. 1a, 1b, ...)

cheers,
Martin