On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 9:25 AM, Dan S <danstowell+...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd suggest tourism=planetarium might be the best choice; but all of
> the suggestions are fine really!

Like museum, it is something between science/museum/educational and
cinema/theatre/entertainment. In the planetarium I know, the main
public is from schools and locals, not tourists (it's not a big one).
I would put "planetarium" in the same category as "museum". And both
could be in 'tourism' or 'amenity'. Unfortunatelly, today in OSM, a
museum is more considered as a touristic attraction than a place for
education and works of art preservation.

Pieren