Of course no ordinary car is going to use those tracks. Keep in main the
track definition:

"Roads for agricultural use, forest tracks etc."

Cars are not agricultural vehicles and they should not be used as a
reference when we are talking about tracks. By agricultural vehicles, the
main and almost exclusive vehicle that use those tracks I show pictures of,
I mean:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Roteco_Supertriss_430_walking_tractor_with_trailer.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Oldtimerumzug_Aidenbach_2013-08-18_-_Holder_Ag3.JPG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/New_Holland_T7040.JPG

Most of the time tracks are short and are used by land owners to get to
their lands wich here are very small. This size is not uncommon:

http://i59.tinypic.com/28vx4yw.jpg

All properties there have a track to get to them with a tractor and no one
will consider them highway=path.

Maxspeed is meaningless. Avg speed can be less than 5 Km/h, but varies a
lot from track to track.