Dear Volker,

> Office=bike_sharing
> also does not sem correct.

In the current tagging, this sounds rather straight-forward to me!!

But there should be a better, generique way for this. We discussed part of this
on boat_sharing / boat_renting, or car_riding ... maybe you join in?

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/generic_service_object_model

So, I would think on something like

for the parking place of rental bikes this would mean: sharing=bike   (instead
of amenity=bike_sharing)

and for the office of the bike_sharing:   sharing:office=bike

(to repeat: we would specifiy the "action-tags": sharing, renting, selling,
....   and the sub-tags: no sub-tag = physical location/pick-up place ...
sub-tag: office: location of the sharing agency etc.).

What do you think?

nounours77