WikiProject Emergency Cleanup aims to structure tags and Wiki pages associated with Emergency, especially emergency=*.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Emergency_Cleanup

I think the project name speaks for itself and it would be great if some of your would join the discussion on the Wiki and help with the pages. I wrote a bit more about what I did so far in my diary: http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/AndiG88/diary/22204

Some goals...
* Gather relevant Wiki entries related to Emergency
* What is missing?
* Develop a new structure (Templates, emergency/amenity, "Emergency" Wiki page)
* General Cleanup