no need for lots of anecdotes. it is very, very common for National Guard
and Reserve units in the US  to share airports with civilian services. i
could
name a bunch, but i don't think it's necessary, we've all seen the military
facilities while looking out the windows while our flight is taxiing.

richard

--
rwe...@averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux