Il giorno dom, 24/08/2014 alle 20.29 +0200, Martin Koppenhoefer ha
scritto:

> > Il giorno 24/ago/2014, alle ore 20:11, John Packer <john.pack...@gmail.com>
> > ha scritto:
> >
> > I don't agree with the tourism=attraction argument.
>

> +1, tourism=attraction is a poor scheme from the early days, maybe we should
> deprecate it all together, either without alternative or in favor of a flag
> like attraction=yes (or level0 - level 3 etc), or tourist_attraction=*

I'm also unsatisfied with tourism=attraction + attraction=animal. This
way isn't possible to distinguish a zoo from an aquarium unless I try to
understand according to what kind of animal is in.

I think there is no problem applying a tag like animal=* to
tourism=aquarium if it is documented

Lorenzo