> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Paweł Marynowski <y...@openstreetmap.pl>
> wrote:
>
> > The idea was to reflect, the best we can, situation with graves.
>
> This is not clear in the proposal. It's much more than graves.
> Birthday, family, description, etc. If you check examples, it is
> reused to add every details of a person live (memorial, named streets)

Yes, it's not in proposal. I bet no one asked author about intentions.

> > A lot of people mentioned Wikidata. Do you know the rules of Wikidata?
> There
> > are notability rules[1], so it's simply not possible to store information
> > about every person there.
>
> This is another question but not about this relation. We have to be
> careful about creating a database of named people (and their
> relationship) when they are not celebrities. Even for dead people, it
> can be conditioned to local legislation.

Sure. We can drop information about relationship (it's probably not even
used). But what we are having is data from public space, I doubt there will
we any problems. But maybe British law is really harsh, I don't know.

--

*Paweł Marynowski*

user:Yarl

Stowarzyszenie OpenStreetMap Polska