On 26.10.2014 17:12, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
Please, try mapping bays as areas - not as nodes.
but if you - for whatever reason ever - can't map it as area then it's better to map it as node instead not mapping it at all...

Just an example: I did it some times ago with "something" (can't remember what ist was, at least not a bay but maybe an amenity). And IIRC it was simply due to missing time at this edit. To be honest: I returned to work on this region some weeks later and changed the node to an area. So of course an area is usually better than a node.

Just my 2 cents,
Michael.