On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> The only other tag that would work is amenity=fitness_centre. Taginfo
> would indicate that amenity is the most used.
>
> Taginfo results
>
> leisure=fitness_centre (and other spelling variations) = 452
> (leisure=fitness_centre is used 440 times.)
> amenity=fitness_centre (and other spelling variations) = 687
> (amenity=fitness_center is used 507 times.)

Well, the usage of amenity=fitness_centre over leisure=fitness_centre is
much too small that I think we can go with either option.

I myself prefer leisure=fitness_centre because amenity=* is overloaded and
I agree with the sentiment that fitness is more of a leisure thing that
people do when they have free time.