On 9/03/2015 11:13 AM, André Pirard wrote:
On 2015-03-08 22:47, Philip Barnes wrote :
On Sun, 2015-03-08 at 14:47 +0100, André Pirard wrote:
Hi,

I've tried to no avail those keywords for what I suppose you
understand what I mean.
A man doing his business of delivering fuel with his lorry in addition
to his amenity=fuel.
All the results I've got were pipelines (of course ;-) ),
humanitarian, and "foreign countries" as usually called albeit any
country is always foreign to a countless other ones.
Not sure its verifiable or visible, you can of course map the depot
where he loads his lorry with fuel but there is no, and should not be, a
means to tag that a mobile business operates in this area.
Thanks, but I am, of course, not trying to tag a man in a lorry.
The complete tags I used so far are:

addr:city <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:city?uselang=en> ... addr:housenumber <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:housenumber?uselang=en> ... addr:postcode <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:postcode?uselang=en> ... addr:street <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:addr:street?uselang=en> ... amenity <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:amenity?uselang=en> fuel <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity=fuel?uselang=en> building <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:building?uselang=en> yes contact:email <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:email?uselang=en> ... contact:fax <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:fax?uselang=en> ... contact:phone <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:contact:phone?uselang=en> ...
name <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:name?uselang=en>     ...
operator <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:operator?uselang=en> Total

I'm not sure where he loads his lorry, but that's unimportant.
It's a kind of shop doing only home delivery.
It's not amenity=fuel (not a gas station).
It's not shop=fuel (people don't come with jerry-cans).

Beside amenity=fuel, I see all sorts of things like landuse=retail, landuse=industrial, etc. with name=fuel. I don't think that name=fuel is a correct way to indicate fuel business, especially for an amenity=fuel.
Unlike all those, my guy is not called Mr Fuel anyway ;-)

What's the correct tag?

Cheers

André.

Sorry but .. What are you trying to tag? The tag you are after may not exist .. so you may have to 'make' a new one..

A single place where contact can be made? Maybe shop=home_delivery home_delivery=fuel_oil?

A route that the delivery follows? The deliveries will change .. depending on who needs fuel ? Or it a fixed route like a bus? With the equivalent of a bus stop being a customer? Do the customers change over time?
route=retail?
retail=fuel_oil?

Here there are a number of 'home delivery services' that circulate on a set route on a weekly basis ...
Ice Cream (popular in summer with the kids)
Fish Monger
 there may be others too ..