Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reaction.

Yes it was, but the definition changed in the mean time. It was originally
proposed as "Feature Proposal - RFC - parking=storage: additional values
for key parking".

An extensive discussion took place about shop or amenity. My conclusion is
that shop is the better alternative. It remains a bit fuzzy, just like the
real world. I have tried to explain that in the updated proposal.

Regards,

Jan van Bekkum