On 8/04/2015 1:46 PM, Dave Swarthout wrote:
Here in Thailand there are many vending machines that sell purified, ion exchanged I believe, water for drinking. Current practice seems to be to tag them with amenity=drinking_water and leave it at that. What opinions do you have on that?

Me?

I'd expand http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:vending%3Ddrinks

amenity=vending_machine
vending=drinks
drink:water=yes
payment:cash=yes

I think that would map what is on the ground. ? Other ideas?