On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:50 AM, Mark Bradley
<ethnicfoodisgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the wiki under the leisure key group there is a value called
> "summer_camp."  I would like to propose that the value be changed to simply
> "camp."  Many of these camps operate year round.  Also, the description
> refers to children and adolescents, but some of these camps also cater to
> adults.

-1
Too easily confused with campgrounds.

The core difference between a "summer camp" and a campground is that
the former has organized communal activities,
and probably one or more themes (kids, religion, archery, etc.), and
probably restrictions on arrival and departure (e.g. week long
sessions all summer).   So consider tagging that talks about those
themes.