On 28 May 2015 at 00:39, Eugene Alvin Villar <sea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:22 AM, pmailkeey . <pmailk...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > In the US where there are mailboxes with the little flags on them it
> seems correct to put the address on the node for that box. Common sense
> really.
>
> Mike, you keep on insisting that addresses should always be put on an
> area and never on a node. Now here you say it's common sense and
> correct to put it on a node (that represents the mailbox). What is
> your position really?

Quite simply area addresses should be on the area and not a node and
addresses for a node should be on the node.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>