On 6/10/15 04:23 , Warin wrote:
And then I don't understand why you do donation=blood, but then
blood:plasma=, blood:whole= etc. Why not donation:blood=yes?

A person cannot donate blood plasma .. they donate whole blood and the
plasma is separated out later?
So the donation is blood, what gets used from that donation is a later
process, similar to cloths .. some get used as rags others as clothing.

Ok .. I'm wrong there.. you can donate just blood plasma.
Not normal practice here for donations. A normal blood donation is whole
blood.
But maybe in other places they do plasma only?

It was about the tagging not what you can donte.