> On Jun 11, 2015, at 5:49 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I also deal with places where the tracings/imports are 2-5 years old, nowhere
> near aligned to the imagery, has several 20m shifts every few KM, so who
> knows what is right
>

> yes, that's the main problem, decide what is "right" ;-)
> Do you have GPS traces in this area? They might help in the decision.

Decisions decisions!

(heavily JPEGed to be allowed on the mailing list)

it looks like people riding bikes were also doing traces. There are a lot of
traces that follow crosswalks and go into the airport terminals, so I assume
people are tracing with their phones. Only a few of the traces follow car
paths.

Looking over the imagery, it looks like the imagery is pretty well set already.