In military area there are grades of security too.

However they don't get tagged for a good reason. The security people call it "The need to know".

I don't think that level of detail is needed.

I would NOT advise anyone to ask for that information .. you may be asked to explain why you want it and be delayed at least, if not give a full evaluation, maybe denied access to your flight.

What is needed is simply if the area is accessible?