sent from a phone

> Am 21.06.2015 um 17:49 schrieb Kotya Karapetyan <kotya.li...@gmail.com>:
>
> I think voting is a good indicator of the community opinion. As such, it is
> useful.

I don't understand then why I should vote yes for a particular tag that I think
would be the wrong direction to go (if we reduce the tag now to desks it is
already clear that we would not cover all reception facilities and that we will
then have several similar reception things sprawled over different tags)
Personally I don't care if the reception is a desk or a different manifestation
of a reception, so I'd really like to avoid the word "desk" in the tag

cheers
Martin