Von: Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. November 2015 08:03
An: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Betreff: Re: [Tagging] Decorative flower fields? (not as a crop?)

John,

I would use leisure=garden, but I assume I must be missing something as you
didn't pick this (obvious) tag. Can you explain why you don't want to use/think
abotu/like  this tag ?
The wiki page [1] starts with "A garden is a distinguishable planned space,
usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of
plants and other forms of nature. " This seems like a good match to me.

regards

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden
[http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/thumb/9/9a/SF_Japanese_Garden.JPG/200px-SF_Japanese_Garden.JPG]<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden>

Tag:leisure=garden - OpenStreetMap Wiki
Description See garden on Wikipedia. A garden is a distinguishable planned
space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment
of plants ...
Weitere
Informationen...<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden>

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:36 AM, johnw <jo...@mac.com<mailto:jo...@mac.com>>