Am 05.11.2015 um 15:59 schrieb Gonzalo Gabriel Pérez:
Hi everyone,
I'm reading in the wiki ( http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:fence_type ) about the fence_type key and I think that it ambiguous the way that is described how could be tagged a fence made with metal bars like these, see pictures:

http://www.puertasblindalock.com.ar/images/reja-de-seguridad-2.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3mO9j6PCOQc/S3lYvlCmEaI/AAAAAAAAAAM/uBmMExArTnI/S660/35150559_1.jpg

http://www.elforjador.cl/img/galeria/el_forjador_reja_3.jpg

Which values between 'bars', 'wire' and 'metal' should be used?

All your examples are just ' metal' - because - in my opinion - the pictures for 'bars' and 'wire' are just wrong. Under 'wire' I would understand some simple wire (one or more horizontal) between the poles - wire like in 'electric'. Under 'bars' I would understand some simple 'bars from metal between the poles - like the horizontal poles in the wooden 'pole' example.

Regards, Georg