On 30/11/2015 22:20, Tom Pfeifer wrote:

Yes. Anyway, the proposal is a bit complicated for a simple thing
as the value of an office key. Nobody objected. From my perspective,
just document it and use it.

That makes sense to me. Don't try and overthink what keys other mappers might want to use with this value, just use it and map things near you. I'd also suggesting using taginfo* to find out what other mappers have mapped human "adoption" places as and suggesting to them that they might want to consider using your new value.

People can use any keys and values they like in OSM; they aren't restricted to "proposed" or "accepted" ones.

Best Regards,

Andy Townsend (SomeoneElse)

* http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=adoption#values