Hi,

There is an abandoned proposal about tagging hollow ways [1]. How does one
go about reviving it?

Reviving abandoned proposals in general does not seem to be explained in
the wiki [2] (but I'm not the best at reading doc). I would want to adapt
the proposal with the input from the discussion. Is it OK to just adapt the
existing page, or is there a point at which it really becomes a new
proposal?

I avoided any content about the proposal itself in this message, so as to
keep the discussion focused. If you can't help yourself, please start a new
thread about the example itself :)

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/hollow_way
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process

--