sent from a phone

> Il giorno 14 set 2016, alle ore 07:15, Shawn K. Quinn <skqu...@rushpost.com>
> ha scritto:
>
> Is there anything about amenity=arts_centre that says it has to
> necessarily be indoor?
>
> I propose:
>
> amenity=arts_centre and either:
> arts_centre=ampitheatre or
> arts_centre=outdoor

I find this a bit of a stretch. To me it seems more similar to a theatre,
although that doesn't catch it well either (because there isn't a theatre
institution, just a theatre structure).
What about man_made=amphitheatre ? I have mapped some historic ones as
building=amphitheatre and there are also few historic=amphitheatre
http://taginfo.osm.org/tags/historic=amphitheatre
http://taginfo.osm.org/tags/building=amphitheatre
http://taginfo.osm.org/tags/man_made=amphitheatre
http://taginfo.osm.org/tags/amenity=amphitheatre
http://taginfo.osm.org/tags/leisure=amphitheatre

usage numbers are all low, so I wouldn't pay too much attention, rather choose
the tag that seems best suited for mapping a generic amphitheatre structure and
put up a proposal in the wiki for documentation

cheers,
Martin