I am among the few that have tried to buy real estate in multiple countries,
and I would definitely heal against office=

Entering a real estate agency doesn’t feel like a shop, neither in Europe, nor
in South America, where I have first hand experience

All estate agency I have entered have the layout of offices.

I have noticed estate agencies that solely announce on internet and newspaper
without any “shop-front” at all, and use the announcements to get people to
on-site sightings of the houses and apartments for sale, and rely solely on
media and on-site to sell.

The few times I have had “in shop presentation” of a house or apartment have
all been for new developments, where no showcase apartment or house have been
available.

Based on all of these experiences, shop=estate_agent feels and sounds wrong,
while office=estate_agent feel and sound like the way to go.

Aun Johnsen