sent from a phone

> On 17 Jan 2017, at 11:51, Marc Zoutendijk <marczoutend...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> I’m a very heavy user of public transport and I always use the website from
> the operator to find out when/where/how my bus/train is going. I would not
> even think of OSM…

unless your public transport operator has a portal that is worse than looking
at an osm map ;-)

/anecdotal/
I recall the local portal some years ago (admit they have slightly improved in
the mean time) recommending me to walk for 51 minutes to a distant bus stop to
save some changes when the next stop was 2 minutes away and although that one
required several more changes, as it was raining it was absolutely preferable).

cheers,
Martin