I'm torn between dog_toilet and pet_toilet, but probably more towards
dog toilet.

I think I've only seen two dog toilets so far, one in my home town,
and one during a trip to Brussels ...

While I can sort of imagine other pets to be sufficiently potty
trainable I can't think of any that would come in large enough
numbers to justify dedicated toilet areas, and even if there
are some in areas of the world the number is probably sufficiently
small to justify separate amenity=petX_toilet tags without sub
tagging ... (I also can't imagine different species using the
same potty area)

--
Hartmut Holzgraefe, Principal Support Engineer (EMEA)
MariaDB Corporation | http://www.mariadb.com/