Javbw

> On Feb 8, 2017, at 6:50 PM, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> The link you might be looking for is
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extend_camp_site

+1

You can't drive into a camp site and start using facilities for campers as a
random visitor. It is not a "shop" open to the public operated by the camp
site.
You can use a shop for visitors - but not amenities for paying customers.  A
gift shop in a lobby, a restaurant operated by a hotel are shops operated as
shops, intended for use by a wider set of people than the guests.

It would be like shop=rental for the towel they loan to you poolside at a
hotel, or shop=cafe for the coffeemaker in a break room, or shop=cleaning for
the laundry service offered to guests at a hotel at the front desk.

If I searched for dry cleaning and was directed to a hotel's laundry service
for guests, I would be upset. Looking for a coin laundry/laundromat and being
directed to the machine for campers behind a shed at a campsite is equally as
wrong.

The extended camp site proposal is great.

Javbw.