From: Mike Thompson <miketh...@gmail.com>
Sent: February 12, 2017 6:07 PM
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Power pole extension

After a little digging, it seems that there *was* at one time such a thing as
two phase electric power, with the phases 90 degrees apart[1]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-phase_electric_power
[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ae/Elementary_Two_Phase_Alternator.jpg/400px-Elementary_Two_Phase_Alternator.jpg]<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-phase_electric_power>

Two-phase electric power -
Wikipedia<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-phase_electric_power>
en.wikipedia.org
Two-phase electrical power was an early 20th-century polyphase alternating
current electric power distribution system. Two circuits were used, with
voltage phases ...

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Warin