I once read that routes of cyclists using OSM were laughed at by the others...

oneway=yes is a routing tag (used by GSM) indicating that only one way of the highway can be used.
That page says that the exception for bicycles to run contraflow is oneway:bicycle=no.
And that cycleway=opposite* is added for compatibility.
Also, Key:cycleway says that oneway:bicycle=no. must be used with cycleway=opposite.

All in all it makes much sense that only one oneway:bicycle=no routing tag be used to allow bicycle contraflow.
And that other tags like cycleway=* are not routing tags to be used by routing software (GSM).
They are just tags giving more detail about how the bicycles run.
Why would a multitude of duplicating routing tags like detour:bicycle=yes or shortcut:bicycle=yes be used Indeed?

Unfortunately, while writing an overpass script I noticed that many cycleway=opposite* exist without oneway:bicycle=no and even without _oneway_=yes.
Please run this script to find some of them.
I'm not going to give the nonOSM people I work with overly complicated instructions.  I'm not going to make a complicated script. To write it "for the errors".

Could we please correct those mistakes?

Cheers

André.