On 10.03.2017 21:43, Micah Cochran wrote:
I am looking to improve tagging of toilets.  Specifically, I'm
interested in tagging gender neutral toilets (unisex or "family
toilets") and single-stall toilets.

This is a great idea. Did you know about http://www.refugerestrooms.org/ ? It's a collection of data about this. Perhaps it's possible to ask for an import?

Is "stall" the term used in British English for that arrangement of
toilets?

Yes, "stall" is correct here.

re: unisex, one thing to remember is the presence of urinals. Some unisex toilets have them, others don't.

For example CCC in Hamburg had gender neutral toilets. They upgraded the existing (gendered) toilets for the event. So the signs said "Unisex with urinal" and "Unisex without urinal". Some people don't want the chance to see penises, and hence would avoid unisex toilets for this reason. "Unisex toilets without urinal" solves that problem.