On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:46:17 +0100
LeTopographeFou <letopographe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that both stop, give way and traffic signals shall have a
> consistent definition of direction and shall be consistent in which
> key to encourage. As soon as direction=* is valid I would encourage
> it as the primary method, would not deprecate the second one but
> explain it is one way of avoiding ambiguities in some cases.

I agree with that line of thinking: traffic_signals:direction=* is not
harmful so, while consistent universal use of direction=* would be
nice, there is no need to hurry anything or anyone.

Anyone else with an opinion ? Two of us might be the very beginning of a
consensus but we need a little more before even putting a proposal
page up on the wiki...