While mapping a medieval village I have found some features I would like to map
but am not aware of established tags for them.

These features are generally parts of building facades, for example

- inscriptions, often initials of former proprietors or restoration dates.
Sometimes these are engraved in stone frames of doors, or they are engraved
into stones that are inserted into the facade
- particular (original historic) architectonic elements, e.g. a mullioned
window in a house
- other stone parts in the facade (spoils), e.g. consoles, sculptural artwork
(e.g. statues holding architectonic elements like oriels, etc.)

as these are parts of the facade and I would like to store their position as
well, I don't want to add them as properties to the buildings themselves.
Rather they could be ways or nodes, according to their size.

I am interested to learn if someone has already mapped something similar and
with which tags, or what you think would be a good representation.

Should I invent a new key facade:part=* ?
Or better use the historic key?

Cheers,
Martin

sent from a phone