It is quite the same case as like this three pole-mounted transformer bank
in the Philippines. (
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:0016jfjfEDSA_Taft_Avenue_MRT_Station_LRT_Footbridge_Pasay_Cityfvf_14.jpg
)

And for the photo Tristan referred, it is like the one from Wikimedia
Commons that I referred, and it is actually a three-phase transformer bank

They usually do not look like being independent from each other, and
usually, the primary, secondary, or both are connected, and transformer
banks are used to supply three-phase power where single-phase transformers
are primarily used, like in the United States, Canada, the Philippines,
Japan, and South Korea, and those countries primarily use single-phase
distribution, either two-wire or three-wire. And three-phase systems are
usually for large customers. Two, three, or more transformers on one pole
used to supply single-phase and independent of each other, however, is
somewhat difficult to map.

Mapping each transformer in a transformer bank may be appropriate for the
larger ones used in substations, usually for extra high voltages (345 kV,
380 kV, 400 kV, 500 kV, 735 kV, 750 kV, 765 kV) and AC-DC conversion in
HVDC converter stations, but it is not appropriate for a pole-mounted bank.
For those mounted on poles, I came up with using the transformer_bank= tag
instead, yet, that still needs to be approved. You may include it in your
proposal on transformers, if possible.

On Apr 15, 2017 4:56 AM, "François Lacombe" <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>