I guess this is micro-mapping and probably OK by just about anyone to leave
unmapped, but I'm feeling thorough... near where I live, there's a power
line running along the edge of a byway, and an apparently non-powered cable
leading from the top of one of the poles (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1465951159) to the top of a pole the
other side of the byway, from which a guywire goes down to the ground.  I
guess the idea is to avoid having the sloping guywire obstruct the byway.

Any thoughts on how to tag this?  I'm sure it's not unique, so might be
worth documenting, although pretty uncommon.  It's not actually a power
line itself, as far as I can tell.

__John