When is a route_master relation needed? For the area I am mapping, several of
the routes are circular without any variations. That means I make 1 relation
for each route, but adding a route master, I get a alert that I am uploading
relations with only one member. I can understand the use of route_master where
going and return route have different relations, or routes with several
variations (I have routes with up to 10 variations in my area, but few of the
variations are mapped until now as I focus on main routes).

Aun Johnsen