On Tue, 2017-08-01 at 20:36 +0900, John Willis wrote:

> > On Aug 1, 2017, at 1:37 AM, SwiftFast <swiftf...@gmx.com> wrote:
> >
> > shop=renewable_energy_equipment
>

> This is the right idea, but I would actually go more broadly. There is gonna
> be different methods and combinations going forward.
>
> I would go with shop=power_generators and power=*, so any type of power
> generation can be specified (photovoltaic, wind, battery, etc), and can be
> made more specific as needed without making a new shop=* value.
> Javbw

I agree with the general idea. But using power= or generator:source=
feels like misusing existing tags. These tags already indicate
operational power equipment and are unfit for shops in my opinion.

So, something along the lines of:

shop=power_equipment
power_equpiment="(photovoltaic, wind, battery, etc)"
(NOT power=)