Ilya,

please don't use the word "subjective" for this. Subjective tagging has
no place in OSM because it is not verifiable; we don't want that and we
shouldn't let people think we do.

What you seem to propose does however not look "subjective" since you
are keying your suggested tags to the length of the river, so they are
verifiable (and if two people don't agree then there is one "correct"
way to do it, not "two differing opinions").

I do see an issue with using the length as a decision making property
because it is not something you can necessarily "see" from aerial
imagery (or if you are actually at the location) - you need external
sources to determine the length. (Sometimes two rivers merge and you
cannot really say which one continues and which one ends - it is kind of
arbitrary but at least it is recorded somewhere and known.)

Bye
Frederik