Hello,

Le 26. 10. 17 à 17:01, Marc Zoutendijk a écrit :
> Recently I discovered a tagging where at the same street address and
> house number, 3 different (although related) companies  are located.
The solution that advocates the proposal you mentioned is to put the
address on the building and put the 3 POI in the building (without address).
However, except nominatim, no tool I know is able to display the POI
address when selected, I think this need to be improved.
Due to this, in France, some "decided" that POI addresses were prefixed
by the "contact" namespace, in order to make them unique and different
from the "postal" addresses of the buildings. However, this is different
from the meaning given on the wiki for whom contact: is only an alias to
the other keys.

> office=research
> name=“name of first office”;”name of second office”;”name of third office”
> webiste=“website-1”;“website-2”;“website-3”

it this case (same office value) it work but it 'll become very ugly
if a building contain a research, a bar and another office
therefore I think it's better to move each POI to its own node/way

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/associatedAddress
> 1. Should we continue and discuss and finally vote for the proposal
> mentioned above?

I think it is necessary to first improve the simple (and more common)
case support (a building with an address and several POIs) before adding
a relationship that covers cases in my opinion quite rare (I do not not
yet met even though I do not doubt it exists)

Regards,
Marc