On 10/31/2017 03:18 PM, Michal Fabík wrote:
Hi,
from tomorrow on (until spring) some roads in Czechia (and other
countries, although the date may vary) will only be accessible to
vehicles with "winter equipment", i.e. the vehicle must be fitted with
snow or M+S tyres, plus it has to carry snow chains, tow rope and
possibly other related equipment, depending on jurisdiction.

I wanted to look up these roads but I didn't find any way of tagging
them in the wiki.

Taginfo search doesn't return much for "winter" or "tyre" either, so how about

winter_equipment=yes

or maybe

winter_equipment=<time range, using opening_hours syntax>
Please check your spelling of tire. Note that winter equipment might also cover snow chains https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_chains which is at some times compulsory on certain roads in winter. So a more detailed classification might be needed.

?

Regards,