Isn't nascar a private company not a 'sport'? Similar to the touring circus that is Formula1?

Aren't the tracks used by other racing categories?

On 19/11/2017 19:10, Kurzov Productions wrote:
Hello, subscribers of the tagging mailing list...

I have created a feature proposal in order to more easily map motorsports tracks, most specifically NASCAR tracks.

A link can be found here: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/nascar <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/nascar>.

Although this is not a formal RFC, I would like some feedback regarding this.

Thanks!

~ James Mills / Yoshinion

(P.S. - I am sorry if this is duplicated. I am not sure if my earlier email went through.)

---