 name=Università degli Studi Roma Tre
 brand_name=UniRoma3

 both buildings:

 education=school
 school_level=tertiary
 name=Facoltà di Architettura
 faculty=architecture
 building=yes

 Both buildings and campuses would be members of the relation above.
 Campus and entity can automatically be distinguished as one is a way and
 other is a relation. alt_name can also be used instead of brand_name.
 operator=* implies sub-operators/franchisees, this cannot be case with
 sub-schools of an university.

 education=administrative is intended for buildings solely used for
 administrative duties, like educational ministries/directorates, student
 affairs complexes, university presidency offices.

 20-11-2017 15:52 tarihinde Martin Koppenhoefer yazdı:
> <mailto:erkinalp9...@gmail.com>>:
>

>     Yes, it is a collection. OpenStreetMap tagging should allow quick
>     searches on particular kinds of places. University colleges will
>     now be
>     members of university relations and their buildings will be tagged
>     education=school+school_level=tertiary. Maybe even nested
>     relations for
>     colleges if it has more than one campus.
>

>  let me give an example: there is the faculty of architecture of
> UniRoma3 in Rome. They now have the administration in this building
> (plus some offices/labs for phd students (=research) and some
 convention rooms that are also used for public events):
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/202027322
>
> And teach in these buildings:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/541879895
>
> (But there are some administrative offices also in the second location).
>
> How would we tag these / structure the relations?
>
>     > What about police schools, or military schools? Are those
>     handled with
>     > a "military" (e.g.) property on a university or vocational school
>     > element, or are they new main values?
>     >
>     They are usually in restricted access areas (student and staff only).
>     One cannot create a detailed map of these without the help of
>     government. military=school or education=university for building of
>     those you can map.
>
> It's one thing to map the details like where the toilets are or the
> shooting range, or the surveillance cams and security areas, and
> another to just put a node or tag an areas as "police school", or
> "military academy". The latter should be perfectly possibile without
> breaking the law. At least they do advertise themselves typically in
> the internet, their existence in many countries is not a secret, e.g.:
> https://www.usma.edu/SitePages/Home.aspx
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Yours, faithfully