In general the access categories and rules for "traffic at rest" are
different, than for moving traffic.

As to sign C, 3a (Vienna convention), the OSM access wiki page is a bit
unclear in that it doesn't clearly state that when used in a prohibitory
fashion "motorcar" includes all other dual track vehicles (it is clear
that it does not include single track values), and when used as a
permission it doesn't, but it has that in common with traffic rules in
general.

Simon