the definition page for the delivery key mentions some rarely or even
unused subkeys:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:delivery

These are delivery:partner and delivery:minimum. Why I agree that both are
properties that might be useful, there are issues:

delivery:partner, no proposal and used 24 times, has a multivalue problem,
and should IMHO switch to something like delivery:deliveroo=yes

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/delivery%3Apartner#values

delivery:minimum is not explicit on the units (is delivery:minimum=10 about
a currency? Is it about a quantity?) and there is not even a single
instance of it in taginfo as of now. There isn't a proposal either. Maybe
the tag name can be improved?

As both aren't established I have moved them to the talk page.

Cheers,
Martin