I haven't heard from them afterwards.

Message was "Did somebody change 4D building tags and not update the
wiki? Because someone just changed ~7000 buildings from
roof:sloop:direction to roof:direction and the wiki disagrees with
that change"
Someone replied "Nothing in the mechanical edits list or anything like that?"
First person " There is one on the talk page, but nobody responded to
it. It looks like this might be a place with the Simple 3D buildings
spec conflicts with 4D. Because roof:direction appears to be a valid
tag under that spec.
Not sure I agree with going around and mass editing it that way though"

"...going to take it to the DWG..."

there was a bit more, but not really important to type it here again imho

m.