From: Clifford Snow
Sent: 23 March 2018 21:21
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Parking Fees

I just parked in the Triangle Parking for the UW Medical Center in Seattle, WA.
The first 30 minutes are free. They also have a flat rate after 5pm of $5.00
although it's not listed on their website.

https://www.uwmedicine.org/uw-medical-center/campus/directions

There are a number of parking lots in Seattle, that have a lower rate for
people that arrive for work in the downtown area that is different than their
usual hourly rate. It is a pretty common experience. There is also the higher
rate for evening event parking.

Clifford