The foot tram routes definitely only if there are signs along the road,
indicating at what time the children are expected to be there.

the walking_bus seems like a school bus, but without an actual vehicle.
There are stops with times that the 'bus' passes there and there is a fixed
itinerary. I suppose these are organised by a specific school, to get the
children on time to that school. For these I think it makes sense to map
them. Not sure if the public transport scheme is the best for it, but at
least it's what fits best.

Polyglot