sent from a phone

On 10. May 2018, at 05:04, Johnparis <ok...@johnfreed.com <mailto:ok...@johnfreed.com>> wrote:

If it's exclusive the normal tagging would be:

access=no
disabled=yes

I think capacity tagging would be better (if referring to who can park there), or is really the access restricted?
Legally the spaces I am tagging are only meant for disabled parking.

...to be consistent with other such, like
access=no
bus=yes

Though I would argue that they all should use the access: prefix in this case

access=no
access:disabled=yes

That is not consistent with access=customer/forestry/delivery/agricultural?

there are some of these
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/access%3Adisabled
but the mostly used value is “no”, probably this is an inconsistency (not about legal access but about accessibility)

The no value is some 500, combine values yes and designated and you get ~800.