16. May 2018 01:05 by graemefi...@gmail.com <mailto:graemefi...@gmail.com>:

> Am I correct in telling them that it should only be on the map if it's on the
> ground (or water in this case!), so please delete everything & add it as it
> actually get's built / becomes operational?

 I agree with that policy, but some people really like to map proposed features.

In that case please use proposed prefix and add source for claim that it is
proposed.

Source is necessary as some people like adding their personal project or ideas
and even

many official plans never result in anything changing on the ground.