On 23/05/18 16:25, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

22. May 2018 23:03 by 61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>:

    On 23/05/18 07:44, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/opening_hours:sign%3Dno

        All comments are welcomed!

    Could not this information be included in the note tag?

My entire motivation for making this tag is to record this data

in machine-readable form. I want  to make my detector of things to survey to stop suggesting opening hours that are not worth surveying.

Proposal page links to already implemented and used code.

It would be impossible with note field,

without forcing all mappers to use

specific phrase to record it (in one language across the world),

what is undesirable.

Ok, that is a fine reason. Might want to make that clear on the proposal page?

What about similar tags for missing address signs?